Have you been looking for ways to get involved, but don’t know where to start? Get your first big break in politics with Vanguard Field Strategies. Vanguard’s Campus Ambassadors paid internship program will give you the breakthrough campaign skills that you need.
Campus Ambassadors will support national recruitment efforts by building and nurturing a regional team and working directly with Vanguard’s National Recruitment Director.Vanguard is the nation’s leading paid field program specializing in building grassroots campaigns. Their team prides itself on having exceptional staff working some of the biggest races in the country.
As a Campus Ambassador intern, a typical day may include the following:
- Tracking, tabling, and attending local on-campus meeting and events
- Planning events and activities for new and active team members
- Responding to emails, phone calls, and text messages
- Weekly reporting to the National Recruitment Director via Zoom
- Serving as an advocate for the Vanguard Field Strategies team at-large
Positions start 1 Feb through 1 June 2022 and offer a flexible schedule. Potential pay is up to $2,000/month.
To learn more or apply, email your resume to email@example.com.